Friday, June 5, 2009

Rapper's Delight

from Writer/Produce/Director Fran Harris


Rapper’s Delight premiers in Dallas on July 10th at the Bishop Arts Theater. The cast includes some of the brightest young actors in the metroplex…and soon-to-be in the country. I feel so blessed to have attracted these folks. They’re fun to work with. They’re eager to deliver killer performances. And they have sensational chemistry.

If you’ve been toying with the idea to write or produce your own play, JUST DO IT. The only things I regret are the things that for some reason I DIDN’T do.

Writing, producing and directing are all such amazing experiences. I’ve written about 35 - 40 screenplays; which means that I’ve got tons of material for my next stage production. I’m thinking of doing a script I wrote 3 years ago called “Moxie’s Song”. It’s a hip hop story too.

No comments:

Post a Comment


This should be your business ad. Click the ad to find out how.